If you could change one thing about football, what would it be?
Another Football is Possible is about helping football lovers to change the game, from grass roots to international governance. It’s run on Christian principles and open to everybody.
Our Biblical principles
2 Corinthians 8:13 – “Our desire is not that others might be relieved while you are hard pressed, but that there might be equality.”
– To widen the range of football activities open to those with little or no money.
– To pursue mutually beneficial outcomes for all football supporters; those who want to generate a loud and vibrant atmosphere, those who want to sit back and relax, those who are disabled or marginalised, and all other identified groups.
Galatians 5:1 – “It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.”
– To prize free will as a high value for consenting adults.
– To promote a positive, optimistic view of most non-violent supporter behaviour at football matches.
– To value, and seek to preserve, vibrant supporter cultures in the UK and abroad.
Galatians 3:28 – “There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.”
– To oppose all forms of arbitrary discrimination, including on the grounds of age, race, gender, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marriage or civil partnership etc.
– To widen the range of football activities accessible to all sectors of the community.
– Where appropriate, to design and run multiple football activities for different community groups; to create a civil society where everyone can feel comfortable and welcome.
– To avoid public doctrinal arguments that exclude or marginalise people and/or communities; rather, to build relationships, learn from others’ experiences, and promote understanding.