Tuesday, 17th March 2020 – 19.00-22.00
St John’s Church, Algernon Road, London NW4 3PX
Do you pray about football? We believe that:
- Prayer is the first step to change.
- God wants to hear about whatever makes your heart sing.
- God already knows what you want and would like you to build intimacy with Him by asking for it.
- There is, therefore, no ‘wrong’ kind of prayer.
Come and pray with us – for football, or anything at all – and share fellowship (and a bit of Champions League football) at the Midland Hotel afterwards.
Please RSVP and ask any questions via the event on Facebook, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursdays from 27th February – 7.30-8.30pm
Preston Manor Upper School, Carlton Avenue East, Wembley HA9 8NA
We know what stops women aged 16+ from playing football:
- Fear of being the worst player
- Fear of not fitting in due to age, ethnicity or body type
- Fear of being bullied or laughed at
- Anxiety over following complicated instructions
- Belief that people who aren’t good at sport shouldn’t bother trying
We’ve been there, done that and used our bad experiences to create a good one. Relax and enjoy a London Rangers JustPlay session with us – because football is a thoroughly enjoyable way to get fit, and should be open to all.
This season, the youngest player is 18, the oldest is 56 and at least eight ethnicities have been represented – so don’t worry, you’ll fit in.
You can just turn up, but it helps us get funding (to keep the session free) if people RSVP via the Football Association website. You’ll need to create a free account.